Gap Assessment Package – All Ranks
Address your leadership gaps before your promotion process
This e-learning module is the first step, it's not just a guide, it's your blueprint to your career progression. Each section is designed to help you understand exactly where you are in terms of prmotion readiness and help you close the gap between where you are now and where you truly want to be. This e-learning module is designed to arm you, not just for today but for the rest of your career.
Why buy this e-learning product?
Going into your promotion process knowing that you have identified and addressed your leadership gaps will ensure that you are confident in presenting your leadership evidence with impact at all stages of the promotion process.
Specifically developed by Promotion Prep to ensure that you fully understand the assessment criteria before identifying and targeting your leadership gaps prior to the promotion process.
This programme will provide you with the necessary guidance and support to commence your journey to promotion.
You will be provided with;
- An overview of policing and its many challenges.
- Specific guidance relating to research requirements.
- Practical support to combine and apply your knowledge and experience to present confidently to the promotion board panel.
This e-learning module will help you to;
- Understand the National Policing Professional Framework (NPPF)
- Understand in detail the 7 areas which are being assessed
- Conduct an honest self-assessment against each leadership behaviour
- Provide practical examples of how to address your leadership gaps prior to the promotion advert being placed.
Upon completion of this e-module you will have a tailored plan designed to address your gaps well ahead of the promotion process which will enable you to present with impact and succeed.
The package includes
- An introduction to the Gap Assessment module
- An overview of policing and its many challenges
- Guidance to help you conduct relevant research prior to your promotion process
- An insight into the behaviours of a highly effective leader
- A detailed understanding of the National Policing Professional Framework (NPPF) assessment criteria and how to expand and exceed the assessed qualities to score maximum points
- Support in conducting a self-assessment to identify and address your leadership gaps against the assessment criteria
- Print/Word options to assist you to create your own development plan to identify and address your leadership gaps using the Promotion Prep step by step approach
- Comprehensive examples of how to bring the learning (from this e-module) together to provide quality responses to likely interview questions at your promotion board
What difference will this make to me?
At the end of this e-learning module you will be much more prepared for your promotion board, you will have identified and addressed your leadership gaps against the 7 areas being assessed, you will be able to bring all of your learning together to present confidently and professionally to the promotion board panel and you will be aiming for maximum points to achieve top performance.
*Promotion Prep may contact you occasionally to get your feedback and tell you about our services and offers.