Presentation and Scenarios - All Ranks
Present with impact at your police promotion board
This comprehensive e-learning module provides an awareness of policing and its many challenges, discusses and simplifies the police promotion assessment criteria as well as providing likely presentation subjects, mock scenarios structured models and responses to help you deliver top place performance at your police promotion board
Why buy this e-learning product?
Knowing that you are fully prepared and have structured briefing and presentation models to present to and brief your police promotion board panel will provide that extra confidence necessary to succeed.
Specifically developed by Promotion Prep to ensure that you have an awareness of policing, you fully understand the assessment criteria and you have practised mock presentations and scenarios prior to your promotion process.
This course will provide you with the necessary guidance and support to deliver top place performance.
You will be provided with;
- An overview of policing and its many challenges.
- Specific guidance relating to research requirements.
- Tried and tested structured presentation and briefing models
- Mock exercises to help you practice before your big day
This e-learning module will help you to;
- Understand the National Competency and Values Framework (CVF)
- Have an awareness of other assessment frameworks (National Policing Professional Framework (NPPF) and the Met Police Leadership Framework
- Understand in detail the leadership competencies which are being assessed
- Identify likely presentation subjects that you will face at your police promotion board
- Understand the type of operational and leadership scenarios that you may face
- Use structured models with examples of how to present to the police promotion board panel
- Identify the top tips required to enhance your overall performance
Upon completion of this e-module you will have practised mock exercises and presentations and will have structured models which will enable you to present with impact and succeed.
The package includes
- An introduction to the presentations and scenarios module
- An overview of policing and its many challenges
- Guidance to help you conduct relevant research prior to your police promotion process
- A detailed understanding of the assessment criteria (Competency and Values Framework (CVF) )
- An awareness of other leadership frameworks (National Policing Professional Framework (NPPF) and Met Police Leadership Framework)
- Structured presentation and briefing models which have been tried and tested around the Country
- Mock presentation and leadership scenarios
- Comprehensive examples of how to bring the learning (from this e-module) together to provide quality responses to likely interview presentation subjects and scenarios at your police promotion board
- Top tips to further enhance your overall performance
- Print/Word options to assist you to create your own development plan to identify and address your leadership gaps using the Promotion Prep step by step approach
What difference will this make to me?
At the end of this e-learning module you will be much more prepared for your police promotion board, you will have an excellent awareness of the assessment criteria and the competencies being assessed, you will be able to bring all of your learning together to present and brief confidently and professionally to the police promotion board panel and you will be aiming for maximum points to achieve top place performance.